Click the link below to read my article published earlier this year in the International Feltmakers Association magazine, Felt Matters. It’s about how I interpreted the ancient legend of how felt making began, and turned it into a powerful experience to be enjoyed by groups, schools and individuals. You can buy the kit in my shop, or email me for details of schools packs.
- Lockdown Lamb story
- Celebrating Weeds
- Lifetime Cocoon Workshop
- Grazing animals versus industrial livestock
- The Power of Feet Felt!
- Transformative Powers through Making
- The Enfolding Earth
- Comparing wool with cotton and bamboo
- The Science of Natural Burial
- New ideas – old traditions
- Clothes moth problem?
- History of wool felt making – looking at old ideas
- Sustainability – old traditions, new needs, fresh ideas
- Thinking about soil
- Devon Environmental Business Initiative Award Finalist
- Community Supported… Textiles?
- New Wave Textiles
- Feet Felt – Walking in Wool