Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is now a growing phenomenon. Can we look to a similar model for more sustainable textiles? Click on the link below to read the article published in September 2016 in Felt Matters (International Feltmakers Association magazine).
Articles by Yuli
- Lifetime Cocoon Workshop
- Grazing animals versus industrial livestock
- The Power of Feet Felt!
- Transformative Powers through Making
- The Enfolding Earth
- Comparing wool with cotton and bamboo
- The Science of Natural Burial
- New ideas – old traditions
- Clothes moth problem?
- Why choose natural burial?
- History of wool felt making – looking at old ideas
- Sustainability – old traditions, new needs, fresh ideas
- Thinking about soil
- Devon Environmental Business Initiative Award Finalist
- Community Supported… Textiles?
- New Wave Textiles
- Feet Felt – Walking in Wool