I’m really happy to announce receiving a Finalist certificate for this award. The winner was the Exeter Pound (hard to beat!). This was the second time I’ve been to the award ceremony at the Met Office in Exeter. The first time was a few years ago when Nicky, my husband, won the Environmental Champion award. Strangely, we found ourselves standing in front of a banner that had a picture of us all those years ago… wearing exactly the same clothes! Says a lot.
Articles by Yuli
- Lifetime Cocoon Workshop
- Grazing animals versus industrial livestock
- The Power of Feet Felt!
- Transformative Powers through Making
- The Enfolding Earth
- Comparing wool with cotton and bamboo
- The Science of Natural Burial
- New ideas – old traditions
- Clothes moth problem?
- Why choose natural burial?
- History of wool felt making – looking at old ideas
- Sustainability – old traditions, new needs, fresh ideas
- Thinking about soil
- Devon Environmental Business Initiative Award Finalist
- Community Supported… Textiles?
- New Wave Textiles
- Feet Felt – Walking in Wool