I’m really looking forward to returning to this lovely event, especially after the amazing blizzard of last time, and ending up walking the 5 last miles home! I will be selling bags of felt offcuts, needle felting tools and kits, and will have some ready-mades for sale at big discounts. So next Sunday is a good day to start your hand-made Christmas shopping!
Articles by Yuli
- Lifetime Cocoon Workshop 2018
- Grazing animals versus industrial livestock
- The Power of Feet Felt!
- Transformative Powers through Making
- The Enfolding Earth
- Comparing wool with cotton and bamboo
- The Science of Natural Burial
- New ideas – old traditions
- Clothes moth problem?
- Why choose natural burial?
- History of wool felt making – looking at old ideas
- Sustainability – old traditions, new needs, fresh ideas
- Thinking about soil
- Devon Environmental Business Initiative Award Finalist
- Community Supported… Textiles?
- New Wave Textiles
- Feet Felt – Walking in Wool